You begin the game with five lives. If you don’t pass a level, you will lose a life, with one life being refilled for free every 30 minutes. If you don’t like waiting, you can get a full set of lives refilled in exchange for some Gold Bars, or you can ask your friends to send you extra lives.
Articles in this section
- What's a Trouble Bubble?
- Why don't I have more levels to play on the map?
- How to play Bubble Witch 2 Saga
- How do I win points?
- What do the spiders do?
- How many lives do you get in Bubble Witch 2?
- What are the different game modes?
- What are boosters?
- What types of boosters are available?
- What do power-ups do?